[Gllug] Modern Fault finding techniques

James Hawtin oolon at ankh.org
Thu Nov 17 16:50:33 UTC 2011

I rescently went for an interview for Linux SA job which i failed to get, after asking for feedback aside from saying I did have experience in technologies I did not claim to have experence in on my CV (java application servers, wish people would read CVs), I got the following.

"He tends to go for traditional methods in solving problems and has no concept of newer/ better technologies"

So the question is, what do people consider newer better technologies. The interview question was "A user phones up and say the page on the web site is very slow".

James

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk