[Gllug] matching strings in python

dudes dudes akam123 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Oct 2 10:14:03 UTC 2011

worked :) thanks
and with re.match ( ) too

From: jablonskis at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 11:04:08 +0100
To: gllug at gllug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Gllug] matching strings in python

re.search('10000|10001', line)

On 2 October 2011 10:50, dudes dudes <akam123 at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

John,
I'm using DrPython as an editor on slackware running on V-box.
With some strange reason when I try to copy and paste it to my windows,
doesn't allow me to that. And for that reason I only "typed" very small
parts of the code and during that I have missed " " around r and
possibly some other syntaxes. . Now With DrPython, if you  try to save
your change, it won't let you to save it if you syntax issues or parts I
 missing ( such as missing " " around r).

> If you try your code one step at a time, you'll find that even
> your open line has a bug (missing quotes around r):

> 	http://docs.python.org/library/functions.html#open

You mean missing Syntax !

 don't understand why all of the sudden everyone think I'm wasting their
 time !! I just have a deadline for a piece of work that is sue to 1 PM
Europe time

thanks John for your links
ak

Vaidas Jablonskis