[Gllug] Linux Petition

Robert forums at binaryexistence.co.uk
Tue Apr 3 05:48:31 UTC 2012

On 03/04/12 02:37, JLMS wrote:
> On 2 April 2012 20:36, Martin <mherda at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just to let you know that a LinuxQuestions member initiated an e-petition to
>> call for a Windows to Linux migration on the government IT systems.
>> http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/32255
>>
>> Please share if you find the cause worthy.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> Martin
> Oh dear .... I would sign in a heart bit, but the spelling mistakes
> are so horrible that I can't put my name to it in good conscience ..
> it looks like written by a drunk person in a fit of anger....
> --
Agreed the spelling shows the person that posted it maybe hasn't taken
the idea as seriously as they should. But you're not signing it to
associate your name to the contents readability. Spelling mistakes or
not, if it gets enough signatures it will at least be another avenue of
opening doors to the government "zombie safe-house" that is so ignorant
of the world outside their offices.

(just came back from Brussels where I toured inside the Euro parliament,
these people only leave the office for a pub. they have beds, dry
cleaners, cafe's, shops, banks all inside the Euro parliament buildings
because their afraid of the real world)
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk