[GLLUG] Fibre broadband

Ben Whyall ben at whyall-systems.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 17:14:38 UTC 2012

As a customer of both Virgin and BT based services in the past, the
quality of the service comes down to the number of people using it in your
local area and the local infrastructure.  The more people using it the
worse it is.

Apart from when I used UKFSN, I have found the customer service provided
by any of the providers to be appalling.  Except when I have eventually
got direct lines for people with a clue who you may eventually get to
speak to if your really lucky.

As people have said the best bet is to ask round and see what the service
is like in the area your moving too.

Ben