[Gllug] Ath9k in Kernel 3.2.2.1

Benjamin Donnachie benjamin at py-soft.co.uk
Sun Feb 5 14:57:25 UTC 2012

On 5 Feb 2012, at 10:29, Robert W <mail at binaryexistence.co.uk> wrote:
> I'v been having issues with wifi when using ath9k since recent updates.

I noticed this after recent Fedora 15 updates.  Got annoyed with it
and decided to upgrade to Fedora 16 but in the process found the bug
that prevents grub2 from booting from RAID1.

Then $(day job) demanded attention and haven't had chance to look at
it again.  Seem to recall the error in the logs being something along
the line of the device rejecting v1.1 of the firmware and suggesting
trying v1.3.

When I have chance to look at it again, I'll let you know if I make
any progress.

Ben

Sent from my iPhone
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk