[Gllug] Fedora Core 14

Tethys . tethys at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:31:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM, James Courtier-Dutton
<james.dutton at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Should I upgrade to FC 15, or straight up to FC 16.
>
> Don't know the answer for FC, but with Ubuntu you have to upgrade one
> release at a time. (Or it was the case 1 year ago).
> I.e. 14, 15, 16 and not 14, 16

The last time I looked, you could skip versions. Personally I just do
a fresh install each time, though. My per machine configuration is
pretty minimal (basically just NFS and NIS, sendmail, sane and
enscript).

Note that it hasn't been called Fedora Core for 5 years now. It's just
Fedora these days.

Tet

--
"Java is a DSL for taking large XML files and converting them to stack
traces" -- Bulat Shakirzyanov
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk