[Gllug] winphone conversion to android ?

Geo caparo.g at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:33:31 UTC 2012

On Monday 16 January 2012 13:29:36 csmith at csmith-bm.vm.bytemark.co.uk wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 01:15:18PM +0000, Geo wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > Is it possible to "convert" this phone to android rather than quietly
> > "lose" it and buy an HTC or something that is android based
>
> Probably:
> http://www.coolsmartphone.com/2011/11/25/htc-hd2-gets-a-tasty-ice-cream-san
>dwich/
>
> If you try it, let us know how it goes!
>
> Christian
> --

Thanks to all who replied.
having read the links provided not one is very clear on step by step
instructions they assume the reader knows what all the jargon and
abbreviations are, and they are familair with the phone as it is. Lots of
links say beware this that or athird thing will not work and to cap it all
tomorrow one major site is "going dark" over some US law.

The Family debate is if I can persuad the shop to exchange it as not fit for
duty.

That or it goes on Flea bay ASAP
Thanks again to all who chipped in.

--