[Gllug] winphone conversion to android ?

Vipul Agarwal vipul at nuttygeeks.com
Mon Jan 16 13:41:59 UTC 2012

Hi Geo,

I believe there are custom Android builts for HTC HD2.
Perhaps, this link may help you,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=930614

But as of any cellphone, you'll void its warranty and keeping it up to date
with all patches would be quite hard.
So, unless you've a good reason to keep it, you may sell it, add some funds
and get a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Cheers,
Vip

On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Geo <caparo.g at googlemail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>  well my wife decided she was going to buy me a new flashy phone like my
> brothers android. However not being exactly a tech head she bought a HTC
> HD2
> windows phone, thank you but I wanted an android to work with the Robots
> the
> children and I are working on.
>
> Now since you guys & gals use all sorts of Gadgets I figure you are the
> best
> people to ask.
>
> Is it possible to "convert" this phone to android rather than quietly
> "lose"
> it and buy an HTC or something that is android based
>
> Thank you for potentially keeping me happily married <BG>
> --
> C U
>   Geo
>
> --