[Gllug] winphone conversion to android ?

Geo caparo.g at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:15:18 UTC 2012

hi,
 well my wife decided she was going to buy me a new flashy phone like my
brothers android. However not being exactly a tech head she bought a HTC HD2
windows phone, thank you but I wanted an android to work with the Robots the
children and I are working on.

Now since you guys & gals use all sorts of Gadgets I figure you are the best
people to ask.

Is it possible to "convert" this phone to android rather than quietly "lose"
it and buy an HTC or something that is android based

Thank you for potentially keeping me happily married <BG>
--
C U
   Geo

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk