[GLLUG] List archives

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 13:47:37 UTC 2012

On 20/06/12 14:33, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If this list is going to be sticking around for more than a few
> weeks more then IMHO it would be great if we could get the old list
> archives in mbox format from Jason so that they could be imported.
>
> Is anyone in contact with Jason to organise the return of his list
> or the import of the old archives?
>
> I am happy to give it a go but don't want to pile on.

The problem is Jason is always so damned hard to contact which is why
this list has been set up. I for one hope this is it's new permanent
home however I agree the archives need to be moved.

As far as I know the original list is on a server in Canary wharf
somewhere and only Jason has the magic keys to the golden kingdom.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net