[Gllug] Linux / unix applications support vacancy - London

Paul Wilkins paul at starfish-it.com
Wed Mar 7 17:07:47 UTC 2012

Hi There,

We are representing a Global Financial services company who are looking for
a junior to mid level Applications support analyst with good Linux / unix
understanding to command level. This is a client facing technical support
role that will suit an ambitious individual keen to develop their technical
expertise and also to grow a good understanding of the FX trading business.
They are paying £30-40k

Please contact f anyone springs to mind - many thanks

Kind Regards,

Paul Wilkins
Senior Consultant

Switchboard: 020-8-354-4149