[GLLUG] VACANCY: Senior sysadmin

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.org.uk
Thu Apr 4 23:21:28 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Sysadmin vacancy going at CV-Library - details at:-

http://www.cv-library.co.uk/cgi-bin/view-job.cgi?jobref=113676780&s=101102

I think all the salient details are at the link above. Couple of points
- it's in Fleet, so I guess "Greater London" is a bit of a stretch, but
it's an easy commute from Waterloo and anywhere South-West London-ish.
Environment is Perl/Linux, with some Java in the mix.

If you're interested, apply through the link on the page above. It's not
my company, so don't ask me any difficult questions - I'm just posting
here on behalf of the person hiring :-).

Mike