[GLLUG] GNOME Terminal becoming semi-maximised

Phil Reynolds phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Feb 7 08:02:13 UTC 2013

I'm sure I experienced this before, but I am currently using Debian wheezy with GNOME 3.

Sometimes, I am either typing or performing a mouse operation when the Terminal window suddenly takes up half the screen. That is, full vertical and half horizontal. The Resize option on the Control menu is greyed out. I can Maximise to go full screen but Unmaximise only gets me back to the same state.

How, from this odd situation, do I return to normal operation?

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sent from my mobile device