[GLLUG] Broadband/cable provider [OT]

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 16:52:35 UTC 2013

http://www.tvcatchup.com/ give you Freeview channels via a web
browser. There is a plug in for XBMC for it, not sure if it currently
is 100% working.....
You need an account to prove you have a TV licence and so they can
supply the right local options for you.
Peter
"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann