[GLLUG] Broadband/cable provider [OT]

Phil Dobbin bukowskiscat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 21:43:29 UTC 2013

On 02/09/2013 07:21 PM, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> On 9 February 2013 19:06, John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk
> <mailto:john at sinodun.org.uk>> wrote:
>

>     I'd recommend going with a decent broadband provider (e.g A&A), but
>     I'm more interested in quality of broadband connection than TV
>     (which as somebody else said, is almost exclusively dross).
>

> I might agree, but two teenage daughters definitely would not!

Yeah, I basically had to get the BT TV option for the wife & kids &
although the film option (NowTV) is via Sky, it's slightly less odious
to me than having to pay for a full on Murdoch presence in the house.

Cheers,

  Phil...

--
currently (ab)using
CentOS 5.8 & 6.3, Debian Squeeze & Wheezy, Fedora Beefy & Spherical,