[GLLUG] Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H does not post

Dmitrijs Ledkovs xnox at debian.org
Sat Mar 16 13:17:59 UTC 2013

On 15 March 2013 11:55, Dmitrijs Ledkovs <xnox at debian.org> wrote:
> On 15 March 2013 11:53, James Courtier-Dutton <james.dutton at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mar 15, 2013 11:28 AM, "Dmitrijs Ledkovs" <xnox at debian.org> wrote:

>>> As this motherboard is UEFI only with the new "3D UEFI" it's not a
>>> typical AwardBIOS/SeaBIOS and none of the internets tell me any useful
>>> beep codes.

>> What pattern are the beeps? 3 short?
>>

> 1 short tick every 5 seconds.

Well, it was PSU fault in the end. Tested with somebody from my ex
work-place and booted from the alternative PSU just fine \o/

I guess I made the noob mistake of relying on bundled PSU with the case.

Thank you everyone for support, sounds like I'm not the only one who
gets screwed with from time to time.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.