[GLLUG] Meets Apology

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Wed May 1 10:41:14 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

So I would like to apologise for the lack of any meets since last February.
I would say this isn't for a lack of trying but finding space can sometimes
be difficult on top of that I've had extra load on my professional and
personal life which has made it difficult to find time to sort it out.

I can't say that as yet I have found a time or place to put a meet on but I
do have a suggestion. The OpenTech conference is meeting in London on the
18th of May at the ULU. Registration isn't required but it is £5 upon
entry. OpenTech is part organised by the UK Unix User Group (UKUUG) and as
you would imagine has talks on things like the Raspberry Pi, privacy and
all sort of other Linux related goodness.

I would suggest GLLUG people have a lot of common interest here and that
those who can go should, and while we're at it we can have an informal meet
at this conference and some drinks after. I hope that works out for people
in the mean time.

Matt

Details:
http://www.opentech.org.uk/2013/