[GLLUG] Mobile phone antenna / booster

James Courtier-Dutton james.dutton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 14:56:49 UTC 2013

You can get broadband routers with 3G/2G on them.
Get a router, and then connect an external aerial to it.
You will need a SIM card in the router or usb stick to make it work though.
Another option is to try a different provider. E.g. vodafone might work
where O2 fails.
On your phone, do a manual "scan networks" to see which ones provide
service at your home.