[GLLUG] Broadband: Bethere -> Sky

michael norman michaeltnorman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:06:35 UTC 2014

On 07/04/14 08:29, T Menezes wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Is anyone using Be ISP and going through with the move to Sky?
>
> I have been with Be at home for a few years and I am a very happy
> customer. I would like to ask people their views on Sky and possible
> alternatives.
>
> Thanks
> TM
>
> --

I ceased to be a Be customer as soon as it was known they were going to
be sold to Sky.  Nothing to do with whatever the quality of Sky
broadband might be entirely for political reasons ie I will never be a
customer of anything run by Murdoch.  Which is not a subject for
discussion here.

FWIW I went with BT Infinity and have no complaints whatever, many
others do I know.

Mike