[GLLUG] Broadband: Bethere -> Sky

T Menezes tm.onthemove at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 20:35:47 UTC 2014

Same here. After trying to work out the details of my particular contract
on their website (and failing), I rang customer service. Because my contact
is still in 'transit from BeThere' customer service claimed they couldn't
access my details but added that the usual minimum term is 12 months. I
didn't like how vague & casual they sounded over the phone.

TM