[GLLUG] inserting a blank page via the print dialogue

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Tue Dec 23 16:34:47 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-12-22 at 21:13 +0000, Philip Hands wrote:
> Justin Perreault <justinperreault at dl-jp.com> writes:
> > I am trying to print a booklet from a print window using the "print
> > pages" option and a generated page sequence.
> if you print to a postscript file, and then run the result through
> psbook, you should get just what you want.

I am looking more for the special codes such as on some mobiles which
allow you to introduce a "p" or "#p" to indicate a pause before
continuing to dial the rest of the number you have entered so you can
program a low cost call number followed by a pause and the number you
want dialled as one entry.

I suspect such exists for some print dialogues that will introduce a
blank page on the fly but I do not know it exists.

Thanks for the time taken to reply,
Justin