[GLLUG] Bletchley Park

Steve Parker steve at steve-parker.org
Fri Jan 24 18:54:27 UTC 2014

I have just heard a brief article on the news about a rift between the
National Museum of Computing and Bletchley Park management; I was hoping
to finally get around to visiting it this year, but it sounds like the
Bletchley management are entirely unsympathetic to the 1940s history of
the place, and I am now disinclined to give them my hard-earned money
(especially if the IT aspect is out of bounds).

I seem to recall that various people on this list are well informed
about Bletchley; does anybody have any deeper insight into what is
happening at Bletchley Park?

Steve