[GLLUG] VACANCY: Linux Sys Admins/Technical Support Engineers

Marco Abis marco.abis at highops.com
Fri Jul 4 07:16:03 UTC 2014

Hi all,

           we are an Operability-minded company based in London and
serving mainly the UK with the occasional continental Europe customer.
We provide both both Professional and Managed Services for the full
tech stack (and buzzword-compliant too! DevOps, Continuous Delivery,
Platform as a Service :-D).

We are hiring a number of Sys Admins/Technical Support Engineers, from
juniors to
seniors, to join our Technical Support Center.

Minimum requirements:

- Technical knowledge and system administration experience in Linux
environments (hence the email to this list)
- Intermediate scripting/dynamic language skills
- (some) experience working in software support
- location: currently moving from Holborn to Shoreditch but won't be
the final location. Will be Central London in any case but see note
below about remote working
- full time, permanent positions (will invest in training on Cloud Foundry)
- minimum salary £35,000 pa (for juniors)

More details can be found here:
http://highops.com/jobs/technical-support-engineers/

At the moment this is to cover only 9am to 5pm GMT and CET, no 24/7
required and these positions are mainly remote as far as our customers
are concerned so you can operate from our office in London, from your
own home office or a mix of the two. In the home office case you need
to be able to come to London semi-regularly (to be agreed, can be once
a week, every other week, something else).

I'll stop here, it's long enough already.

Thanks!

--
Marco Abis
HighOps - Operations Ideas Delivered