[GLLUG] RedHat spooked ?

James Holland holland.james at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 20 00:28:50 UTC 2014

Yes I was there too. I can't believe he didn't answer the question. I
found the conference pretty boring and corporate though - seemed more to
do with publicising their products!

Though I seem to remember the question was: Since you have collaborated
with the NSA over SELinux, are you still in collusion with them?