[GLLUG] Assorted hardware going to recycling very soon

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sat Jun 21 11:11:07 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm in the final stages of packing my house up so I can move by the end
of the month, and I find myself looking at a horde of what the less
charitable amongst you will call junk.

If any of this is the sort of junk you've been pining for, please get in
touch _soon_ as I'm likely to throw it away in the next few days if I
don't get someone promising to pick it up by the end of next week.

- LG Studioworks N2200P Monitor (it's a Huge CRT)

a load of boxes, containing things such as:

- 4 PS/2 keyboards
- PS/2 to ATX converter
- AT keyboard
- PS/2 and usb mice
- IDE cables
- floppy cables
- USB headers
- CD audio cables
- blanking plates big and small
- serial headers
- serial 9 to 9 cables
- serial 25 to 25 cables
- internal and external SCSI cables
- power supplies assorted
- KVM cables and switch
- kettle leads
- ethernet cables
- DIMMs SO-DIMMs (but nothing very big, so you need to want to keep old
                  harware alive to care)
- PCI cards -- Ethernet, SCSI, a couple of PCI-X 3ware RAID cards, that
               sort of thing.

(there's more, but if you want to know what you need to promise to take
anything you're after off my hands before I'll bother to check what I
have).

I've got very little time to deal with this I'm afraid, so I may well
have discarded the lot in frustration by the time you ask -- please
don't get upset if that's the case.

Cheers, Phil.