[GLLUG] Assorted hardware going to recycling very soon

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Sat Jun 21 19:51:15 UTC 2014

Fun Sox <funsox at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Phil,
>
> I was just wondering where abouts you are based.

I cut off my normal signature, on the basis that I won't be here much
longer.  That was foolish.

  South Woodford, London  E18 1NE

(as you can also see below this time)

Some bits (like a load of old Ethernet cables and kettle leads) have
already gone to a local Primary School, but quite a bit remains.

My wife also put up a Gumtree ad., which is where that person came from,
as well as a few other people showing some interest, so don't dawdle.

Cheers, Phil.

P.S.  I also have, for sale this time, a Honda CBR 600 F5, and a
Landrover Defender 110, if anyone's interested.
|-|  HANDS.COM Ltd.                    http://ftp.uk.debian.org/