[GLLUG] LDAP Tools

Jan Henkins jan at henkins.za.net
Mon Mar 3 15:10:48 UTC 2014

Hello Tom,

On 2014-03-03 14:44, Tom Taylor wrote:
> Does anyone know of any decent gui or web based LDAP Admin tools that
> don't really suck?  All the ones I've tried so far have been really
> painful to use.

Sorry to say, all LDAP tools tend to suck in some way or another. I find
Jarek Gawor's LDAP Browser/Editor to be the best compromise when it
comes to features versus pain, and should work for most scenarios where
you don't need a lot of customization, or where you have weird
proprietary LDAP implementations. It would also seem that it's a bit
difficult finding a place to download it at the moment, but here is one
that seems to work:

http://tinyurl.com/ltex8mu

Being Java, it works equally well (and looks equally bad) on all
platforms.

Hope this helps! :-)

--
Regards,