[GLLUG] LDAP Tools

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Mon Mar 3 15:41:26 UTC 2014

Tom Taylor <tom at tommyt.co.uk> writes:

> Does anyone know of any decent gui or web based LDAP Admin tools that don't
> really suck?
> All the ones I've tried so far have been really painful to use.

Not really what you're asking for, but perhaps failing to suck enough
that it deserves a mention:

  ldapvi -- http://www.lichteblau.com/ldapvi/

which is a CLI tool that lets you do what ldapsearch does, but opens the
result in your editor of your choice, and if you change anything, gives
you the chance to apply the changes back to LDAP.

Cheers, Phil.
|-|  HANDS.COM Ltd.                    http://ftp.uk.debian.org/