[GLLUG] the care data / nhs farkage

Fred Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Tue Mar 4 20:09:47 UTC 2014

On 04/03/14 19:29, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Does anyone know, even if backed by anecdotal evidence, if this data was
> indeed made public, by design or otherwise ?

I saw your email just after bookmarking this article for later reading. The article may not necessarily be relevant to your case.

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2014/03/dragnet_nation_what_do_data_brokers_know_about_me.single.html

However, when title lead be to search (google) for "nhs data broker", and this was one of the top results.

http://ethicsandinsurance.info/2014/02/27/insurers-privacy-nhs/

The blog seems to have quite a few relevant references, but I haven't read it yet!

HTH

Cheers
f.