[GLLUG] VACANCY: Linux Devops Engineers

Iain Gray iain.dv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 13:27:10 UTC 2014

Hi

I am currently looking for a couple of Devops engineers to work in a
Technical Operations Team based in Soho Central London. The offices are
great and it is a good friendly atmosphere with lots of collaboration.
There is a real drive to eventually start contributing to the OS community
with any interesting stuff we do.

We are currently using SaltStack for our configuration management.

The stack is HAProxy, NGinX, Glassfish, Postgresql on VMWare and I am
particularly
interested in anyone with very good postgreSQL clustering and tuning
experience or Puppet/Chef/Salt Stack experience.

The role is open and there are 2 positions available the salary range is
also open and negotiable dependant on experience. Especially interested in
talking to anyone interested in a more team lead role.

Recruitment time is ASAP (as always) and process is:
Initial telephone interview with tech test
Single f2f interview

If anyone is interested in the role and would like more information please
contact me off list or alternately I will be going to the Devops in the
Ditch meeting this Tuesday

Thanks

Iain