[GLLUG] Job Posting? not sure this is the right place but feel free to shoot me down!

Andy Smith andy at bitfolk.com
Wed May 7 14:00:26 UTC 2014

Hi Lee,

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 03:36:51PM +0100, Lee Danskin wrote:
> Apologies if this is the wrong place to issue this sort of mail, I'm the
> newbie to the list...

Here are the rules for posting job postings here that we are working
under as far as I am aware:

    http://www.gllug.org.uk/index.php?/archives/4-Commercial-Posting-Policy.html

So I think your only downfalls were not putting "VACANCY" in the
subject and supplying the minimum salary. I'm sure you can be
forgiven as a first offence. :)

You may also wish to post your job advert to the linuxjobs list:

As that is a dedicated jobs list the posting rules are less
stringent.

Cheers,
Andy