[GLLUG] GLLUG web site (Was Re: Job Posting? not sure this is the right place but feel free to shoot me down!)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed May 7 17:47:06 UTC 2014

On 07/05/14 15:40, Andy Smith wrote:

>> Could whoever the maintainer of this page is please restore the copyright
>> notices?  These can be viewed at the original place this page was first
>> hosted:
>>
>> http://hinterlands.org/gllugfaq/#id2651146
>
> It would also be good if they could identify themselves in general
> as the site has quite a lot of out of date info that we should
> arrange to have fixed.

Hi Andy

Thanks for volunteering to upgrade and update the information you highlighted on GLLUG website.

As you can see Matt has a lot on his plate what with salvaging this mailing list, taking over the website and OP'ing the IRC channel. You're assistance will be much appreciated I'm sure. :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net