[GLLUG] GLLUG web site (Was Re: Job Posting? not sure this is the right place but feel free to shoot me down!)

Andy Smith andy at bitfolk.com
Wed May 7 18:03:41 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 06:46:26PM +0100, Peter Cannon wrote:
> On 07/05/14 15:40, Andy Smith wrote:
> > It would also be good if they could identify themselves in general
> > as the site has quite a lot of out of date info that we should
> > arrange to have fixed.
>
> Hi Andy
>
> Thanks for volunteering to upgrade and update the information you highlighted on GLLUG website.

No problem, it's certainly something I hope to help arrange, as I
said. The first step is knowing who to talk to. As a nobody I don't
think they will need or want me telling them what to do but perhaps
more volunteers would be useful indeed.

> As you can see Matt has a lot on his plate what with salvaging
> this mailing list, taking over the website and OP'ing the IRC
> channel. You're assistance will be much appreciated I'm sure. :-)

I'm quite busy running the company that hosts lug.org.uk and this
list already, but I can see what I can do.

Your genuine concern is comforting.

Cheers,
Andy