[GLLUG] GLLUG web site (Was Re: Job Posting? not sure this is the right place but feel free to shoot me down!)

Andy Smith andy at bitfolk.com
Sun May 11 15:46:59 UTC 2014

Hi Jason,

On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 04:27:50PM +0100, Jason Clifford wrote:
> I don't control the DNS for GLLUG.org.uk so I cannot do anything for that.

Ah yes, Positive Internet is of course not you. Sorry!

The postal address is also that of Positive Internet.

    Registrant:
        Greater London Linux User Group

    Registrant type:
        Unknown

    Registrant's address:
        24 Ganton Street
        London
        London
        W1F 7QY
        United Kingdom

    Data validation:
        Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 10-Dec-2012

    Registrar:
        The Positive Internet Company Ltd [Tag = POSITIVE]

So does anyone have any idea who actually registered / controls that
domain name?

Cheers,
Andy