[GLLUG] Firefox OS

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Nov 18 20:23:23 UTC 2014

On 18 November 2014 20:20, Leo <lists at boywithwings.co.uk> wrote:
> Is anyone here using Firefox OS? I've been using the ZTE Open C with version
> 1.3 for a few months now with only minor annoyances (it was only £40).
> I'm curious as to others experiances...

I have a ZTE Open whch I was given and found it to be an interesting
device to use. I recently got a Firefox Flame which is way more
usable. I switched to 2.x nightly builds which results in some
breakage here and there (expected) but it's certainly more usable.
There's some questionable design decisions in FFOS 2.x which I'm not
sure I'd get used to, but it works.

Cheers,
Al.