[GLLUG] Audio Production

Leo lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 17:27:21 UTC 2014

Yeh, its a tricky situation. I still harbour the hope that I could
switch over to Linux to make music sometime in the future, so I'm always
keeping an eye on developments and doing some testing.

I've had success using a Linux box as more of an instrument, recording
samples and effects into my OSX set-up (for electronic music production).

There's also been some new hardware come out that reportedly works
perfectly with Linux. All the new Focusrite USB audio interfaces are
class compliant, so don't need drivers.

It's getting there, slowly but surely.

Leo