[GLLUG] Meet Up Thursday 29th January 2015 Ye Olde Cock Tavern from 6.30pm: Pre-FOSDEM Drinks

Matthew Copperwaite mattcopp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:18:13 UTC 2015

After a bit of a break and after much interested I've put together a
drink/meet up. It is right before FOSDEM so hoping we can get a few people
from out-of-town too who might be down to head off on the EuroStar. So do
let others know if they're travelling this way.

Feel free to bring laptops and gadgets to show off or get help with, but
mainly bring yourself to meet other people with similar interests to your
own.

I have booked an area of the ground floor and you should be able to find us
pretty easily but I'll bring along my plushy tux just in case.

Ye Olde Cock Tavern
22 Fleet Street
London
EC4Y 1AA