[GLLUG] Seemingly Simple Question

T Menezes tm.onthemove at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:48:23 UTC 2015

Hi Leo

I have a Thinkpad X220 that I have been dual-booting into Ubuntu for the
last 2 years (currently on 14.04 LTS). Ubuntu has always run out of the box
with no driver issues ever. My laptop does not have an in-built Firewire
port though.

Take a look at http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkWiki for information on
Linux compatibility and set up examples.

By the way, http://www.tier1online.com (no affiliation, just a happy
customer) sell used Thinkpads in really good nick.

TM