[GLLUG] Seemingly Simple Question

Philip Hands phil at hands.com
Thu Nov 5 14:10:20 UTC 2015

cehunter <cehunter at gb-x.org> writes:

> I have had exactly the obverse of your Lenovo experience.

I'm sitting in the DebConf Video Team sprint at the Mini-DebConf in
Cambridge at ARM at the moment:

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/gb/2015/MiniDebConfCambridge

Looking around, there's one person that's got a Dell, there are some HP
laptops that were kindly donated to the team for doing the video
switching etc. but otherwise every laptop in the room is a Thinkpad.

I think that tells a story about how well they work generally.

Cheers, Phil.