[GLLUG] Seemingly Simple Question

Leo Francisco lists at boywithwings.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 15:35:29 UTC 2015

Hey Travis,

They look like good machines but it's just the price. I'm just going for
a Thinkpad as they're probably the best Laptops you can get for under £300.

I do a lot of live performance and DJing, so I wouldn't want anything
too expensive. Even thought my Macbook Pro is from 2009, it's still
worth quite a bit.

Thanks
Leo