[GLLUG] Help for a newbie. Installing Ubuntu

Marcus Harriott marcusjharriott at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 23 14:12:36 UTC 2016

Hi Anton io

A chap called Chris tried to help me but it appears that the Lenovo
100S cannot be loaded with Linux.  We followed the instructions of one
person who alleged he had done it but they were not workable......

The BIOS and UEFI pages are locked - every attempt to start from a a
pen drive or CD bangs straight back into a Win startup.  Unless you
have any new ideas I am minded to buy a different computer!

Yours aye

Marcus