[GLLUG] O/T: Recommendations for a dealer in refurbished laptops sought.

ChrisBell at gigl ChrisBell at gigl
Wed Oct 5 12:05:32 UTC 2016

On Wednesday 05 Oct 2016 11:50:02 John Southall via GLLUG wrote:
> Hi,
> Have you bought a refurbished laptop recently? Would you buy from that
> dealer again?
>
> Thanks,
> John

Hello John,
Just to stress the system a little, if you go to the index page of
www.chrisbell.org.uk and scroll down a LONG way, you should see

cctv

and there are two MP4 files there. You may have to zoom out to see the whole
frame, including date and time display. Run the first of the two files and
carefully watch the fourth vehicle coming towards you.

I have not been able to get a good display unless I use a fairly high-spec
computer (i5 or i7) because it is highly compressed, others give just the
change information, so black with a few misty streaks.

Chris