[GLLUG] O/T: Recommendations for a dealer in refurbished laptops sought.

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 15:26:54 UTC 2016

On 05/10/16 12:14, Alan Pope via GLLUG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 5 October 2016 at 11:50, John Southall via GLLUG
> <gllug at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>> Have you bought a refurbished laptop recently?
>
> Ya. Bought an X1 Carbon for wifey, and a T450 for myself.
>
> X1 from http://www.tier1online.com/
> T450 from ebay, but seems the seller has no more laptops for sale, so
> not worth a link :)
>
> I'd certainly buy from Tier1. I get their marketing mails and they
> often have some interesting bargains.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Ahahaha Teir1 I've traded with them for years. They were trying to sell that bendy X1 for for eight months.

I could sell you anything but I'd have to put a markup on it.

Get in touch with one of my suppliers GB UK Systems

01457 858277 ask for Matt Brown (Owner) if you mention my name you might get a discount.

www.gbuksystems.com

--
Regards
Peter Cannon

IRC: dick_turpin @ freenode.net
https://twitter.com/dick_turpin
http://www.cannon-linux.co.uk
https://plus.google.com/100694334141523232451/posts
Podcast: http://tdtrs.co.uk

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."