[GLLUG] Ubuntu Artful Fit & Finish Sprint

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Aug 8 11:34:54 UTC 2017

Hey all,

I posted a blog post on Ubuntu insights this morning:-

https://insights.ubuntu.com/2017/08/08/ubuntu-artful-desktop-fit-and-finish-sprint/

We're looking for people to join us in the London Canonical office on
August 24th after work between 4pm and 9pm to help get Ubuntu Artful
ready for release in October. The focus for this sprint is to look at
the fit and finish of the desktop. We're expecting more eyeballs to
help identify & fix glitches or inconsistencies now we're moving from
Unity to GNOME Shell by default.

Please take a look at the post, and if you can help, do fill in the
linked form. We'll provide pizza/beer/beverages during the evening.

https://goo.gl/forms/ufIDtjMqVP8dezCf1

Thanks!
Al.