[GLLUG] Charity WiFi, a bit off topic

Marco van Beek mvanbeek at supporting-role.co.uk
Mon Mar 26 17:18:44 UTC 2018

And if you do run them outside, don't forget to do a drip loop before
the cable goes into the building.

<Egg Sucking>
This is where you route the cable so it always enters a hole from below,
so any water on the cable goes to the bottom of the loop and drips off
and does not run into the house via the hole. I think the recommendation
is a 6" loop.
</Egg Sucking>

Cheers,

Marco