[GLLUG] Server in London

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Thu Oct 10 19:59:21 UTC 2019

On 10/10/2019 20:43, Axel Stammler via GLLUG wrote:
[snip]
> I come to London regularly and would like to set up a small file and database server locally so that I can have access to all data reliably and with backups.
[snip]

And to add to Dawid's question - why does it need to be a physical server?

Without knowing more about what you're trying to achieve it's hard to
make a recommendation, but have you looked at something like Bitfolk?

https://bitfolk.com/

or just leave your server at home and connect to it from London.

John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.