[GLLUG] Useful little cute box full of IP glue

Travis Mooney ttmooney at ttmooney.com
Tue Feb 11 15:43:49 UTC 2020

MeJ (and everyone) --

The GL iNet routers are pretty good. I use these as APs:

https://www.gl-inet.com/products/gl-b1300/

Also available in a PoE version (which I need to remember to order for
the office).

And my travel MiFi is also by GL iNet:

https://www.gl-inet.com/products/gl-mifi/

No relation to the company. Just happy to support affordable OpenWRT
mainline equipment suppliers!

Kind regards,

travis

PS -- I also have a Turis Omnia as edge routers at home and the office,
but that's a whole other class of affordability!

--
******

Travis Mooney-Evans
ttmooney at ttmooney.com