[GLLUG] Postgrey holding list

Henrik Morsing henrik at morsing.cc
Tue Mar 3 08:26:32 UTC 2020

On Tue, Mar 03, 2020 at 08:19:54AM +0000, Marco van Beek wrote:
>I think it is the only tool that can tell you if a delayed mail was subsequently allowed. The database only holds a list of IP addresses and when they were added. I am pretty sure it doesn’t log any message traffic stats.

Sorry, fell for the missing Reply-To again, here it is again:

-----

But that doesn't make any sense... How does it know what is in a waiting state? Is it
+just held in memory? I don't understand what the databases are for then.

I need to code a 'dump' option in to postgrey then... Sadly.

Thanks
Henrik Morsing