[GLLUG] Hosting recommendations

Adrian McMenamin adrianmcmenamin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:54:52 UTC 2020

To combat boredom in the household I have promised other family members
I'll set up a website for them where they can review and recommend the
books they read.

So what would people recommend for this:

* Low cost
* Linux based (ideally xterm level access) with LAMP stack so I can set up
wordpress - or failing that wordpress up and running.

I have self-hosted before but it requires a level of attention to keep
things running that I don't want, so please don't suggest that!

All recommendations gratefully received.

Adrian