[GLLUG] Hosting recommendations

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Tue Mar 24 11:59:50 UTC 2020

Not quite sure what you're looking for a recommendation of, but...

BitFolk  https://bitfolk.com

Mythic Beasts https://mythic-beasts.com

Not sure whether a VPS comes under your definition of self-hosting.

Mythic Beasts even offer you your own dedicated Raspberry Pi 3 in the cloud.

Cheers,
John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.